It’s another late morning/early afternoon post… I KNOW I’M SORRY. Blogging is seriously so hard to do now that my life suddenly got super busy…
1. I got all my college text books! I had to buy 7. For my Teaching and Learning class, I had to buy “Teach Like Your Hair’s On Fire”, “Educating Esme” and “The True Diary of a Part-Time Indian”. For Math for the Liberal Arts, I bought “The Mathematical Palette” which I found for $47 (including shipping) instead of $240!!!!!!! Wootwoot! For Educational Psychology, I had to buy “Educational Psychology” and “Educational Psychology and Child Development Readings for EDU 222”. Finally, for Psychology, I bought “Psychology 100: for Montana State University”. My math book isn’t in the picture because it’s on its way
2. I’m SOOOOOOOOOO excited for my classes. Especially for Educational Psychology and for Early Childhood through Child Development. Math for the Liberal Arts should be pretty easy. It’s a basic math class and apparently the book has full page pictures and cartoons. That’s my kinda math class!
3. I HATE eyes. Eyes freak me out. Like I hate when people flip their eyelids inside out, I hate looking at the anatomy of an eyeball and I don’t know, eyes just freak me out. So going to the eye doctor yesterday wasn’t very fun. I still have 20/20 vision, but I’m a little far-sighted (not enough to make a difference). They tried to give me a glaucoma test but it required a little mechanical arm to shoot out and lightly press your eye, and my primal instincts would NOT let that thing near my eye.
4. My cousin & her husband are the coolest people ever. They came to visit us last night and talk over dinner (steak and chicken). They were both living in Turkey for a few years before her husband moved back to Seattle to get his teaching license. She’s still teaching English there! They’ll be living in Turkey together next year for two years, then going to Asia (I think) for 2 years and finally to somewhere in Europe for 2 years. Is that not the coolest thing ever?!
She went to Munich for Christmas…… apparently you can fly ROUND TRIP to Paris from Turkey for $120.
5. WHY AM I WORKING SO MUCH LATELY? I worked 7 hours on Saturday, 4 on Monday, and I’m working 3 today, 6 tomorrow, and then 12 more next week. Phew. Good thing I love kids, right?!
6. “The Office” is hilarious. I never watched it before I started dating Christian. We spent a few hours one night last year watching all of Season 1, but I never started into Season 2. I’ve seen the finale, but I want to see all of them! So we watched the first 4 episodes of Season 2. Best. Show. Ever.
I think that’s all I have for you guys today. Have a great Thursday!
What’s on your mind today?
Did you watch “The Office”?
What was your favorite college class?