1. Today is what I call, “The Day of the Tests”. Kind of. I have a midterm in my Educational Psychology class and my Unit 1 test in math. Bleh.
2. My family sent me such a great care package yesterday!!
Homemade pumpkin bread, 4 playlists from my sister, the new Shape magazine, 2 cups of oats (I want to make OOIAJ!), a letter from my mom, my French New Testament, cookies for Christian (that’s what’s in the Converse box) annnnnd a vest and flannel!!
3. Last week I pinned an outfit made up of flannel & a vest and my mom somehow found the perfect outfit at Goodwill?!!? Yay moms!
4. I don’t think I ever mentioned this but I did tweet it and post it on Instagram! I ran 6.5 miles on Monday and walked 1 mile as a cool down. 7.5 miles, guys! That’s the farthest I’ve ran since the half marathon back in JUNE. It was all on the treadmill too… haha #Montanaiscold
5. I think this is one of my favorite things to see at college.
It reminds me that YES there is life outside of MSU!
6. I have the best fiance ever who finally bought me Goldfish like he promised he would two weeks ago <3
7. I definitely spent 2 hours yesterday watching French Disney song youtube videos instead of studying. Time well spent… I miss French!
Wordy day apparently! OH PS!!! Here’s the lucky winners of my Quest Nutrition giveaway! Thanks to all who entered <3
#34 AMANDA HUTCHINS
Follow @QuestNutrition on Twitter
#70 BREE SMITH
Follow @lovelywifeblog on Twitter
Congrats Amanda and Bree! Please email miranda @ lovelywifelovelylife (dot) com with your name, email, and mailing address and Quest will ship your Sampler box out to you!!
What do you have going on today?
Do you know any foreign languages?