1. I never posted this (because I put up my Quest Nutrition review instead!) but on Tuesday I had a super delicious lunch!!
Microwave Pumpkin Pie French Toast via @fitgirlfuel on Instagram! Guys this was really good and it would definitely be better if I had maple syrup to put on top. Nomnomnom, I can’t wait to make it again! Here- I’ll even post the original recipe by fitgirlfuel!
Microwave Pumpkin Pie French Toast
1/2 C egg whites
2 T almond milk
1/4 C pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 slices of torn up bread
Directions: Mix 1/2 c egg whites, 2 T almond milk and 1/4 c pumpkin in a bowl. Add pumpkin pie spice and stevia. Stir in two slices of torn up bread. Microwave for 3 minutes. Devour.
She topped hers with mini chocolate chips and syrup, but since I didn’t have either one, I broke up a square of a hazelnut Ghirardelli chocolate bar instead (poor me, right? ) and topped it with some PB2.
2. I RAN 11 MILES ON THE TREADMILL YESTERDAY.
Honestly I was aiming to do 6, but then I just got in a rhythm and the miles passed by! Kind of. Miles 6-8 weren’t fun but then I put on The Office which made it better. Once I got to mile 9 I slowed down and my last 2 miles were more of a jog (6mph rather than 6.7) BUT still it was great.
3. My post-run eats were also quite great. I went to coffee with a friend right after I showered and I had a pumpkin spice latte which, dare I say it, might be better than Starbucks?!
For dinner, I had brown rice topped with some Mexican-ish chicken and steamed veggies. I had this plate x2.
And a hard boiled egg. And steamed broccoli. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
4. My mom is hopefully coming to see me this weekend!! I say hopefully because the weather is looking kind of iffy (dumb snow) but I hope she can make it! I miss her!
5. I got 100% on my psych quiz that I didn’t study for and 100% on my ed psych midterm essay portion!! That makes up for not doing so hot on my math test, right? Ha…. I think it’s because I never have to take math ever again in my life so I’m not motivated to solve for sine or cosine. Which will make the rest of the semester a challenge, probably. Blaaaaaaaaaah let’s hope I get myself out of this hole!
Just to end on a bright note, 9 months from today we’ll be married!
See ya tomorrow!
What’s one great thing that happened this week?
Treadmill: yay or nay?