Happy Halloween to all you ghoulish girls and bat-tastic boys out there! (Cheesy? Maybe.) I don’t really have any plans today except for hanging out with Christian and watching Halloween specials on TV! I HATE scary movies so I highly doubt that will be playing… but I guess we’ll find out tonight, right?!
Ooookay so I have a lot of random thoughts bouncing around in my head right now so I’m going to get those out in the form of a Thursday Thoughts post!
1. The “professional” pictures taken in the “photobooth” from Saturday! So many props but we ended up with 2 boas and a fake moustache. I moustache you a question!
2. I have eaten so many PB pretzels in the last few days it’s not even funny. Kind of gross actually… like I need to stop eating these pronto. Like that picture x 6 in a serving.
3. I got my Bestowed box in the mail today! After seeing it pop up on multiple blogger’s sites, I decided to take the plunge and try it for myself.
Verdict? AWESOME! I’m so excited to try out these products! I ended up getting: UNREAL Peanut Butter Cups, Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix, FiberLove Cinnamon Raisin Bar, The Good Bean Smoky Chili & Lime Chickpea Snacks, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 Plant Based Protein Supplement, Nature’s Path Love Crunch © Dark Chocolate Macaroon Granola, Ultima Replenisher, and Way Better Snacks Simply Beyond Black Bean Tortilla Chips.
I ate the Seed & Fruit Mix yesterday and it was DELICIOUS! Sunflower seeds, cranberries (?), pineapple, I’m missing some ingredients… but so good!
The October box was GMO-free products since October is GMO Awareness Month. I can’t wait until next month’s shipment!
4. One of my friends brought me homemade chili for lunch yesterday! I loved it and was totally into it until she delivered the blow. “Oh yeah and it’s even made with deer meat!” OH MY GOSH I JUST ATE BAMBI I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reason #543935 why I should go vegetarian. I compare meat products to Disney characters.
5. My workout yesterday was a 6.5 mile run and then a 0.75 mile walk as a cool down. I’ve been in a running mood lately I guess! I think today I’m running again. But I never really know until I get to the gym soooooooo we’ll see!
6. Halloween throwbacks! 7th grade (Dead wife?) –> 9th grade (mouse) –> 10th grade (nerd). Hahahahhaaha. I can’t.
Have a FUN and SAFE Halloween everyone!!!
What was the best costume you ever wore?
Could you be a vegetarian?